No matter how attractive your home might be, you won't enjoy living there if it's not insulated properly. Bulletproof insulation specializes in various types of insulation and its installation. Once we insulate your house, not only will you feel more comfortable; you'll also notice a decrease in your home energy costs.After years of operating as a reliable spray foam insulation contractor in the Billings, Columbus & Hardin, MT areas, we offer services in a wide variety of properties.
- Single Family Homes
- Office Complexes
- Agricultural Operations
New construction or remodeling? No problem!
When you think about building your dream home, you probably have an idea for the layout and material selection. But one of the most important elements of your home is the insulation. Make sure the insulation installation is performed correctly by relying on Bulletproof Insulation..You can expect us to always perform a free, no obligation assessment and measurement, Communicate clearly with you every step of the way and adhere to your timeframe and budget.
- Taking the necessary measurements
- Protecting the floors, windows and fixtures with plastic coatings
- Sealing your house for 24 hours so the insulation can set properly
Insulating large areas like attics can be difficult with spray foam or foam board type insulations. Blown-in insulation quickly and effectively fills hard to reach spots and cavities.Using the highest-quality materials and years of industry experience you can trust the professionals at Bulletproof Insulation as your insulation contractor in Billings, MT or one of the surrounding communities. Most homeowners don't know which type of insulation best suits their space. Blown-in insulation is a great choice because:
- It doesn't settle onto your floors
- It can be installed quickly
- It can soundproof your property
Blow-In insulation is also fireproof, so you won't have to worry about safety hazards. Call Bulletproof Insulation, in or around Billings, MT and let us help you!
Spray Foam Insulation
Do you find that your home gets too cold during the winter and unbearably hot during the summer months? Then it's time to take the steps to maintain and regulate the temperature of your home with spray foam insulation. The skilled team at Bulletproof Insulation can insulate your home from top to bottom.
What Makes Spray foam the preferred Insulation?
- It improves the energy-efficiency of your house
- It reduces airborne allergens
- It prevents mold growth
- It stops air and moisture infiltration
- It adheres to any surface
- It eliminates internal wall condensation
- It provides substantial noise reduction
- It reduces the need for larger heating and air systems
- It adds strength to the building structure
- It keeps dust and pollen out
Are you ready to take advantage of the benefits of spray foam? Call Bulletproof to set up your installation in Billings, Columbus, Hardin MT and the surrounding areas!
When people think of insulation, what commonly comes to mind is batt insulation. Batt insulation is made of fiberglass or mineral wool (sometimes it's called rock wool). Batt insulation was traditionally manufactured in rolls but is now manufactured and pre-cut into industry standard sizes.Batt insulation can be used in nearly any type of insulation application and has many benefits such as:
- It’s both Moisture and Fire resistant
- It's Incredibly easy to install
- It comes in loose fill forms to fill awkward spacing between joists.
- It’s cost effective when installed properly
- It is eco-friendly, being composed of a mixture of glass, sand and other recycled materials
Donny was great to communicate with. Very professional. Great job cleaning up when they were done. Price was right too! Adam J.